*Located across the street from Pizzeria Uno & Regal Cinema.
*Located across the street from the South Mall between Mercedes Benz & Payless Cleaners.
We will be closed July 4th so our employees can spend the day with their families.
Click map pointer for directions
- Professional DeliveryThe delivery men were extremely professional and efficient. They were very respectful of my house. read more
- Above and Beyond!Caroline did an excellent job selling me on the piece of equipment we purchased! Also Ihad an issue shortly after my... read more
- I'll definitely come back!Overall pleasant experience as soon as I walked in the door. wasn't overly aggressive in my face, stepping on my toes... read more
- Thanks for the no hassle return!Excellent job all around. I had a problem with the treadmill being too loud and was able to return it and exchange for... read more
- Honest. Fantastic!Brian was fantastic and very knowledgeable about the product as well as the overall industry. We are extremely happy... read more
- Nik was great!Nik was great! He really worked with us to give us the best deal, and he personally delivered and assembled the... read more
- Excellent ExperienceWe had an excellent expierence at Fitness Exchange and will certainly be back to purchase additional equipment as we... read more
- No Hesitation!We had an issuing with leveling of the treadmill after the delivery team left. I called the delivery team and they... read more
- You Guys ROCK!!!!You Guys ROCK!!!! read more
- ExcellentI spent quite a deal of time looking for the perfect treadmill. Caroline was excellent, and allowed me to take as much... read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Benefits of BananasDo you love bananas? I know I do. They’re sweet like dessert, yet filling enough to stave off hunger, but also portable enough to make a great grab-and-go snack.Plus, they’re available year round! Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin B6 – .5 … Continue reading
- Fitness Equipment Checklist for Older AdultsSome age-friendly features to look for when choosing exercise equipment: Equipment with Seats like Recumbent Bikes or Upper Body Ergometers (UBEs): Easy to Enter and Exit – The equipment should be easy to enter and exit by individuals of all … Continue reading
- Why You Need Constant Workload From SciFitWhat Is It? Constant Work is a SCIFIT program in which the workload, which is measured in watts or METs, remains constant throughout the program. You can choose to set a constant Watts level or METs level, based on your … Continue reading
- Tips To Stick To Your Diet on Valentine?s DayWho wants to worry about sticking to a diet on a night when you should be enjoying time with your love. But it can be difficult when you’re faced with a decadent dinner menu and the feeling that it’s a … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Super Bowl Party DipIt’s Super Bowl time, and that means Super Bowl parties,…complete with high calorie snacks and drinks. This year, bring along something you know tastes great and won’t break the caloric bank. Give this lower-calorie dip a try so you don’t … Continue reading
- Sore Muscles? Try Foam RollersWhether you are new to exercise or pushing yourself harder as the New Year gets underway, it?s likely you are experiencing some muscle soreness. Delayed onset muscle soreness is the soreness that appears 12 to 24 hours after intense exercise … Continue reading
- Train Around The World From The Comfort Of HomeA New Fitness Gadget That’s FUN! Seriously. No Joke! Did you make a New Year’s Resolution this year involving fitness? How about cardio? Are you trying to get out and walk or jog more? If we could all enjoy our … Continue reading
- SMART Fitness GoalsThe best New Year?s Resolutions are ones you can actually achieve and celebrate at the end of the year! Here?s a tool to help you create SMART fitness goals this year. SMART stands for: Specific ? No generalities allowed. Be … Continue reading
- How To Keep Fitness ResolutionsSet reasonable fitness goals for the New Year. Take Baby Steps We set ourselves up for failure by exercising too hard too soon. That?s when we become extremely sore, injured, or discouraged. Gradually increase your workout time and/or intensity. Group … Continue reading