Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a GE Money Sport Fitness line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing caardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
- Great Customer Service!Thank you Fitness Exchange for going the extra mile for me. You don't find service like you provided too often... read more
- Great Service!Great customer service from the moment we walked in the store to the moment the delivery/install team left. Keep it up!... read more
- Honest. Fantastic!Brian was fantastic and very knowledgeable about the product as well as the overall industry. We are extremely happy... read more
- Impressed!I was very impressed with the knowledge of the sales person. read more
- Excellent ExperienceWe had an excellent expierence at Fitness Exchange and will certainly be back to purchase additional equipment as we... read more
- Detailed and helpfulOur salesperson gave us detailed direction as to the best equipment for our current needs, and addressed our concerns... read more
- Great Addition to LHV!The overall experience was delightful and we are thoroughly enjoying our new elliptical. Great addition to the Lehigh... read more
- Thanks BrianBrian Stock was very helpful and knowledgeable It was a pleasure dealing with him. read more
- Above and Beyond!Caroline did an excellent job selling me on the piece of equipment we purchased! Also Ihad an issue shortly after my... read more
- Thank's RobRob was really helpful and made my experience a pleasant one. Delivery was prompt and professional. Thanks! read more
- Healthy Pink Grapefruit and Avocado SaladDid you know that Avocado has 35% more potassium than bananas? Or how about that avocados have more fiber than other fruits as well as contain antioxidant boosters. This tasty fruit is a healthy addition to almost any plate. With … Continue reading
- Benefits of Push-Up BarsYou typically perform push-ups with your hands on the floor, but using push-up bars or handles can offer a couple of training benefits. Decreases Wrist Discomfort If you suffer from wrist discomfort, push up bars allow you to perform the … Continue reading
- How To Grill PeachesIn the heat of mid-summer, we reach the peak of peach season. Our family went peach picking at an orchard this weekend and we?ve been enjoying grilled peaches almost every night. It?s a healthy, quick and easy treat that my … Continue reading
- Benefits of Home GymsMany people ask why they should invest in a home gym. And there are a lot of reasons why it makes sense for most people. Easy To Use ? Most home gym machines are super simple to use. There?s preset … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Lemon Sorbet RecipeAn icy sorbet is a wonderful way to cool down in the summer. Sweet and refreshing, this cool treat will keep your tastebuds happy, and at only 30 calories per serving, it won’t bust your healthy eating plan. INGREDIENTS 4 … Continue reading
- Benefits of Buying Certified Pre-owned & Refurbished Fitness EquipmentThere are many benefits to buying Certified Pre-owned Fitness Equipment for your home gym. Add Variety without Breaking the Bank – If you?re starting with a blank slate and want to install equipment that targets different areas of the body, … Continue reading
- Benefits of Agility TrainingAgility is the ability to decelerate, accelerate, and change direction while maintaining proper body control without losing time in the transition. The benefits of agility training include: Injury Reduction. Sports Training. Quicker Reaction Times. Specifically in sports, players with higher … Continue reading
- July is National Watermelon MonthWatermelon is often taken for granted as a sweet, tasty summertime fruit. But as it turns out, watermelon is incredibly healthy too! Vitamin A found in watermelon is important for optimal eye health and boosts immunity by enhancing the infection-fighting … Continue reading
- Benefits of Pool WorkoutsIt’s a heat wave outside and the pool is a great way to cool off. But it can also be a great way to incorporate fitness into your day. Pool workouts give you better balance and agility and it?s also … Continue reading