Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a Synchrony line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. Interest at the rate of 29.99% will be charged to your account from the date of purchase if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. To avoid late fees, you must make your Total Minimum Monthly Payments by the due date each month. These Minimum Monthly Payments may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.
- 2nd Purchase!This is the second piece we bought from this store. We will shop there again! read more
- Quite favorableI couldn't be happier with my purchase. The experience was quite favorable. read more
- Very Happy with X1It's only been a few days but I am very happy with my purchase of LifeFitness X1 Elliptical and the service I got from... read more
- Easy SailingI found the item I purchased on line and called the store. From there it was easy sailing. read more
- Thanks BrianBrian Stock was very helpful and knowledgeable It was a pleasure dealing with him. read more
- Friendly + helpfulRob was very friendly + helpful, explaining + comparing features to meet my needs. read more
- You Guys ROCK!!!!You Guys ROCK!!!! read more
- Very good experienceThere were 3 people working at the store the day I purchased my spin bike. The younger girl greeted me immediately and... read more
- Detailed and helpfulOur salesperson gave us detailed direction as to the best equipment for our current needs, and addressed our concerns... read more
- Fitness Exchange Rocks!!I've been doing business with The Fitness Exchange, their professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff for more than... read more
- 5 Ways To Fall Into FitnessFall is a great time to start a fitness program because you’re going to create good habits for the holiday season and the upcoming winter months. With the change of seasons comes a renewed time to rethink and restart, so … Continue reading
- Tips for Designing a Gym or Fitness CenterThere are a lot of factors to consider when deciding to start or update a gym, wellness studio, or corporate fitness center. Not only do you need to keep the health and well-bring of your clients’ in mind – but … Continue reading
- Healthy Pink Grapefruit and Avocado SaladDid you know that Avocado has 35% more potassium than bananas? Or how about that avocados have more fiber than other fruits as well as contain antioxidant boosters. This tasty fruit is a healthy addition to almost any plate. With … Continue reading
- Benefits of Push-Up BarsYou typically perform push-ups with your hands on the floor, but using push-up bars or handles can offer a couple of training benefits. Decreases Wrist Discomfort If you suffer from wrist discomfort, push up bars allow you to perform the … Continue reading
- How To Grill PeachesIn the heat of mid-summer, we reach the peak of peach season. Our family went peach picking at an orchard this weekend and we?ve been enjoying grilled peaches almost every night. It?s a healthy, quick and easy treat that my … Continue reading
- Benefits of Home GymsMany people ask why they should invest in a home gym. And there are a lot of reasons why it makes sense for most people. Easy To Use ? Most home gym machines are super simple to use. There?s preset … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Lemon Sorbet RecipeAn icy sorbet is a wonderful way to cool down in the summer. Sweet and refreshing, this cool treat will keep your tastebuds happy, and at only 30 calories per serving, it won’t bust your healthy eating plan. INGREDIENTS 4 … Continue reading
- Benefits of Buying Certified Pre-owned & Refurbished Fitness EquipmentThere are many benefits to buying Certified Pre-owned Fitness Equipment for your home gym. Add Variety without Breaking the Bank – If you?re starting with a blank slate and want to install equipment that targets different areas of the body, … Continue reading
- Benefits of Agility TrainingAgility is the ability to decelerate, accelerate, and change direction while maintaining proper body control without losing time in the transition. The benefits of agility training include: Injury Reduction. Sports Training. Quicker Reaction Times. Specifically in sports, players with higher … Continue reading