Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a Synchrony line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. Interest at the rate of 29.99% will be charged to your account from the date of purchase if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. To avoid late fees, you must make your Total Minimum Monthly Payments by the due date each month. These Minimum Monthly Payments may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.
- Courteous staffAlways a pleasure dealing with the professional courteous staff. read more
- Only Fitness ExchangeWe will only shop at the Fitness Exchange from here on out for our equipment needs. read more
- Beginning to EndThis was a professional and pleasant experience from beginning to end. read more
- Awesomewould recommend and do business again with fitness exchange. EVERYONE i dealt with was awesome - caroline, sean and... read more
- Quite favorableI couldn't be happier with my purchase. The experience was quite favorable. read more
- Never PushyWe love the Landice - Fitness Exchange were very knowledgeable, helpful and very happy to work with our needs and... read more
- Professional DeliveryThe delivery men were extremely professional and efficient. They were very respectful of my house. read more
- Thanks for the no hassle return!Excellent job all around. I had a problem with the treadmill being too loud and was able to return it and exchange for... read more
- ExcellentI spent quite a deal of time looking for the perfect treadmill. Caroline was excellent, and allowed me to take as much... read more
- No PressureI would definitely be back to your store and recommend others. I DID NOT feel pressured into making a purchase. Thank... read more
- Train Around The World From The Comfort Of HomeA New Fitness Gadget That’s FUN! Seriously. No Joke! Did you make a New Year’s Resolution this year involving fitness? How about cardio? Are you trying to get out and walk or jog more? If we could all enjoy our … Continue reading
- SMART Fitness GoalsThe best New Year?s Resolutions are ones you can actually achieve and celebrate at the end of the year! Here?s a tool to help you create SMART fitness goals this year. SMART stands for: Specific ? No generalities allowed. Be … Continue reading
- How To Keep Fitness ResolutionsSet reasonable fitness goals for the New Year. Take Baby Steps We set ourselves up for failure by exercising too hard too soon. That?s when we become extremely sore, injured, or discouraged. Gradually increase your workout time and/or intensity. Group … Continue reading
- 10 Simple Ways To Lose The Extra Holiday PoundsA recent poll showed that a third of dieters take until Easter to lose their excess holiday weight gain – that’s 4 MONTHS! Are you guilty of overeating during the holidays? Here are 10 simple ways to get a jump … Continue reading
- 25 Holiday Songs Perfect For Your Workout PlaylistDo you enjoy listening to music while you workout? This time of year, it’s nice to jam out to some holiday music while you’re exercising. Here’s some of our favorite seasonal songs that have a quick beat that’s perfect for … Continue reading
- Stress ReliefStress is a burst of chemicals and hormones that can actually help you in certain situations. It?s that ?fight or flight? feeling that can literally save your life! However, when these chemicals are constantly coursing through your veins, problems can … Continue reading
- The Power of the Push UpThe push-up is a versatile body weight exercise that strengthens the upper body including chest, shoulders, triceps, and core. It?s a versatile muscle builder for all athletic levels. Small changes in hand and body position can produce big differences in … Continue reading
- Agility Ladder ExercisesAgility ladders are great tools for training athletes to increase speed and agility. They are lightweight, portable, easy to set up, and can be used for athletes of all ages and levels. Agility ladders are so versatile they are only … Continue reading
- How To Perform A PlankLooking for an effective way to strengthen the core? The plank is an isometric core exercise that has gained attention and popularity in recent years. It?s an integrated exercise that strengthens the abs, back, and shoulders. Planks can be performed … Continue reading