Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a GE Money Sport Fitness line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing caardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
- Excellent!We did not use the delivery team. Very friendly, helpful salesperson. He listened to what I wanted and showed me what... read more
- Great Addition to LHV!The overall experience was delightful and we are thoroughly enjoying our new elliptical. Great addition to the Lehigh... read more
- Nice transactionJust stopped in to buy some used plates. Staff was very friendly and knowledgable. When I asked about a used ab board... read more
- I'll definitely come back!Overall pleasant experience as soon as I walked in the door. wasn't overly aggressive in my face, stepping on my toes... read more
- You Guys ROCK!!!!You Guys ROCK!!!! read more
- Terrific Service & Great StaffA few weeks ago I purchased a Lemond Revmaster Pro, the bike started making noises that just didn't seem right. I... read more
- Like Family!Fitness Exchange interacts with us like family members. We have been doing business with FE for a long time and will... read more
- Thank's RobRob was really helpful and made my experience a pleasant one. Delivery was prompt and professional. Thanks! read more
- 2nd Purchase!This is the second piece we bought from this store. We will shop there again! read more
- Only Fitness ExchangeWe will only shop at the Fitness Exchange from here on out for our equipment needs. read more
- Low Calorie Apple Pie Crumble ToppingApples are in season which means that it’s time to start baking up some warm apple pie. Although apples are wonderful for you, most fruit pie recipes have a crust on top – delicious, but not the healthiest. I found … Continue reading
- Benefits of Medicine Ball TrainingMedicine balls are a versatile piece of gym equipment. Adding a medicine ball to a basic exercise is a good way of making that movement more functional. Holding something round is harder than holding something with handles. Their awkward nature … Continue reading
- Healthy Low Calorie Baked Halibut RecipeHalibut is a versatile fish that is high in protein, low in calorie and very easy to cook. I love this recipe since it’s quick to prepare, hard to mess up, and makes for super easy clean up. Ingredients: 4 … Continue reading
- Calculate Your BMIThe Body Mass Index (or BMI) is used to assess a person’s body composition. It compares your weight to your height to come up with a value that indicates whether you are underweight, normal weight, overweight, or obese. Understanding your … Continue reading
- Sleep Well To Be Well ? Check Out These Tips For A Better Night?s RestStudies show that a lack of sleep leads to poor quality workouts and weight gain. It’s not just the amount of hours you sleep, but the quality of sleep that contributes to being well rested. Here are some tips to … Continue reading
- FDA Sets Guidelines for Gluten Free FoodAlmost 3 million Americans have celiac disease, an autoimmune digestive condition that is managed by eating a gluten free diet. The term “gluten” refers to proteins that occur naturally in wheat, rye, barley and cross-bred hybrids of these grains. In … Continue reading
- Skipping Breakfast May Help Shed Unwanted PoundsIt’s been a long held belief that skipping breakfast lowers your metabolic rate during the day as well as increases hunger and causes over-eating at later meals throughout the day. But a new study from Cornell shows that skipping breakfast … Continue reading
- Isokinetic Resistance from SciFit ? New Fitness Innovation You Must Check OutSometimes I come across an innovative feature from a fitness manufacturer that makes me take notice. SciFit has done just that with their Isokinetic Resistance feature, which adds strength training to a cardio workout without the weights. It’s a safe, … Continue reading
- Where are you on the Heat Stress Index?It’s the middle of July and you head out for a jog. Before you even finish the first mile, your body feels as though it might ignite from the heat. It’s not your imagination. Fifteen minutes into your run and … Continue reading