Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a GE Money Sport Fitness line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing caardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
- Friendly + helpfulRob was very friendly + helpful, explaining + comparing features to meet my needs. read more
- Great Staff!You have a great staff! All are very informative and friendly. I visited other stores looking for treadmills. Katey... read more
- Very SatisfiedVery satisfied customer - will recommend you to all of my clients and friends read more
- Top Notch!Fitness exhange has outfitted my gym and now my home. Your staff in the store and delivery staff is top notch. read more
- Outstanding Repair Service at a Great PriceHow often do you find a company that is both very honest and very competent? Fitness Exchange is one of those rare... read more
- Very PleasedI am very pleased with my purchase and thank Rob H. for taking all the time I needed to make the decision I did. He... read more
- No BrainerRob was very helpful in the process of purchasing an elliptical. His knowledge along with firsthand experience made my... read more
- Back order but...The employees at the store are very friendly and helpful. Each of my purchases so far has been a pleasure with such... read more
- Awesomewould recommend and do business again with fitness exchange. EVERYONE i dealt with was awesome - caroline, sean and... read more
- Great Service!Brian my whole experience was really good. Even with the disappointment when the Landice treadmill was delivered we... read more
- 3 Worst Workout MistakesEveryone has bad habits when it comes to exercise, but you really need to ditch these three workout mistakes to make the most of your time. Sports Drinks & Shakes – Sports drinks may give you a boost, but they’re … Continue reading
- 4 New Year?s Resolutions You Can Keep!Every year, millions of people make a plan to try and get healthy, lose weight, or get in shape. And it seems like every year after only a few weeks, most of us are falling off the wagon and giving … Continue reading
- Benefits of Plyometric TrainingPlyometrics is essentially jump training. It’s a training technique designed to increase muscular power and explosiveness. Plyometric exercises mimic the motions used in sports such as skiing, tennis, football, basketball, and volleyball. So it makes sense that these exercises are … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Eggnog RecipeEggnog has a tremendous amount of calories. The heavy cream, eggs and sugar contribute to the calorie total of about 340 calories per cup and a whopping 19 grams of fat. Instead of drinking your meal this holiday season, try … Continue reading
- Will You Eat 4500 Calories & 3 Sticks of Butter at Thanksgiving?According to research from the Calorie Control Council, the average American may consume more than 4,500 calories and a whopping 229 grams of fat from a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with turkey and all the trimmings. That’s the equivalent of more … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Apple Pie Crumble ToppingApples are in season which means that it’s time to start baking up some warm apple pie. Although apples are wonderful for you, most fruit pie recipes have a crust on top – delicious, but not the healthiest. I found … Continue reading
- Benefits of Medicine Ball TrainingMedicine balls are a versatile piece of gym equipment. Adding a medicine ball to a basic exercise is a good way of making that movement more functional. Holding something round is harder than holding something with handles. Their awkward nature … Continue reading
- Healthy Low Calorie Baked Halibut RecipeHalibut is a versatile fish that is high in protein, low in calorie and very easy to cook. I love this recipe since it’s quick to prepare, hard to mess up, and makes for super easy clean up. Ingredients: 4 … Continue reading
- Calculate Your BMIThe Body Mass Index (or BMI) is used to assess a person’s body composition. It compares your weight to your height to come up with a value that indicates whether you are underweight, normal weight, overweight, or obese. Understanding your … Continue reading