Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a Synchrony line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. Interest at the rate of 29.99% will be charged to your account from the date of purchase if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. To avoid late fees, you must make your Total Minimum Monthly Payments by the due date each month. These Minimum Monthly Payments may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.
- Great pricing +Great pricing, delivery was quick and set up was fast! Definitely recommend this company to others. read more
- No PressureI would definitely be back to your store and recommend others. I DID NOT feel pressured into making a purchase. Thank... read more
- Very knowledgeableMatt was very helpful. He spent a great deal of time with us and was very knowledgeable about the products. read more
- Top Notch!Fitness exhange has outfitted my gym and now my home. Your staff in the store and delivery staff is top notch. read more
- Professional DeliveryThe delivery men were extremely professional and efficient. They were very respectful of my house. read more
- Back order but...The employees at the store are very friendly and helpful. Each of my purchases so far has been a pleasure with such... read more
- Never anywhere else!We have purchased several pieces of fitness equipment from Fitness Exchange during the past few years for ourselves and... read more
- Awesome experienceAwesome experience; love the equipment; Brian was excellent throughout the deal. Helped design and set up complete... read more
- Easy SailingI found the item I purchased on line and called the store. From there it was easy sailing. read more
- I'll definitely come back!Overall pleasant experience as soon as I walked in the door. wasn't overly aggressive in my face, stepping on my toes... read more
- Benefits of BananasDo you love bananas? I know I do. They’re sweet like dessert, yet filling enough to stave off hunger, but also portable enough to make a great grab-and-go snack.Plus, they’re available year round! Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin B6 – .5 … Continue reading
- Fitness Equipment Checklist for Older AdultsMaking sure your fitness equipment is accessible and understandable is important for seniors. You don’t want to feel like you need assistance to climb on and off, nor do you want to have a large jump in speed or resistance … Continue reading
- Why You Need Constant Workload From SciFitWhat Is It? Constant Work is a SCIFIT program in which the workload, which is measured in watts or METs, remains constant throughout the program. You can choose to set a constant Watts level or METs level, based on your … Continue reading
- Tips To Stick To Your Diet on Valentine?s DayWho wants to worry about sticking to a diet on a night when you should be enjoying time with your love. But it can be difficult when you’re faced with a decadent dinner menu and the feeling that it’s a … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Super Bowl Party DipIt’s Super Bowl time, and that means Super Bowl parties,…complete with high calorie snacks and drinks. This year, bring along something you know tastes great and won’t break the caloric bank. Give this lower-calorie dip a try so you don’t … Continue reading
- Sore Muscles? Try Foam RollersWhether you are new to exercise or pushing yourself harder as the New Year gets underway, it?s likely you are experiencing some muscle soreness. Delayed onset muscle soreness is the soreness that appears 12 to 24 hours after intense exercise … Continue reading
- Train Around The World From The Comfort Of HomeA New Fitness Gadget That’s FUN! Seriously. No Joke! Did you make a New Year’s Resolution this year involving fitness? How about cardio? Are you trying to get out and walk or jog more? If we could all enjoy our … Continue reading
- SMART Fitness GoalsThe best New Year?s Resolutions are ones you can actually achieve and celebrate at the end of the year! Here?s a tool to help you create SMART fitness goals this year. SMART stands for: Specific ? No generalities allowed. Be … Continue reading
- How To Keep Fitness ResolutionsSet reasonable fitness goals for the New Year. Take Baby Steps We set ourselves up for failure by exercising too hard too soon. That?s when we become extremely sore, injured, or discouraged. Gradually increase your workout time and/or intensity. Group … Continue reading