Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a Synchrony line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. Interest at the rate of 29.99% will be charged to your account from the date of purchase if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. To avoid late fees, you must make your Total Minimum Monthly Payments by the due date each month. These Minimum Monthly Payments may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.
- Honest. Fantastic!Brian was fantastic and very knowledgeable about the product as well as the overall industry. We are extremely happy... read more
- Above and Beyond!Caroline did an excellent job selling me on the piece of equipment we purchased! Also Ihad an issue shortly after my... read more
- Quite favorableI couldn't be happier with my purchase. The experience was quite favorable. read more
- Excellent Service!Caroline helped us out big time as we had a treadmill down for too long in our physical therapy practice. I was very... read more
- Very PatientCaroline was great and very patient. She was a pleasure to deal with. I am from jersey and she was why I purchased it... read more
- Great Service!Brian my whole experience was really good. Even with the disappointment when the Landice treadmill was delivered we... read more
- Great Customer Service!Thank you Fitness Exchange for going the extra mile for me. You don't find service like you provided too often... read more
- Very good experienceThere were 3 people working at the store the day I purchased my spin bike. The younger girl greeted me immediately and... read more
- Top Notch!Fitness exhange has outfitted my gym and now my home. Your staff in the store and delivery staff is top notch. read more
- Fitness Exchange Rocks!!I've been doing business with The Fitness Exchange, their professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff for more than... read more
- Low Calorie Super Bowl Party DipIt’s Super Bowl time, and that means Super Bowl parties,…complete with high calorie snacks and drinks. This year, bring along something you know tastes great and won’t break the caloric bank. Give this lower-calorie dip a try so you don’t … Continue reading
- Sore Muscles? Try Foam RollersWhether you are new to exercise or pushing yourself harder as the New Year gets underway, it?s likely you are experiencing some muscle soreness. Delayed onset muscle soreness is the soreness that appears 12 to 24 hours after intense exercise … Continue reading
- Train Around The World From The Comfort Of HomeA New Fitness Gadget That’s FUN! Seriously. No Joke! Did you make a New Year’s Resolution this year involving fitness? How about cardio? Are you trying to get out and walk or jog more? If we could all enjoy our … Continue reading
- SMART Fitness GoalsThe best New Year?s Resolutions are ones you can actually achieve and celebrate at the end of the year! Here?s a tool to help you create SMART fitness goals this year. SMART stands for: Specific ? No generalities allowed. Be … Continue reading
- How To Keep Fitness ResolutionsSet reasonable fitness goals for the New Year. Take Baby Steps We set ourselves up for failure by exercising too hard too soon. That?s when we become extremely sore, injured, or discouraged. Gradually increase your workout time and/or intensity. Group … Continue reading
- 10 Simple Ways To Lose The Extra Holiday PoundsA recent poll showed that a third of dieters take until Easter to lose their excess holiday weight gain – that’s 4 MONTHS! Are you guilty of overeating during the holidays? Here are 10 simple ways to get a jump … Continue reading
- 25 Holiday Songs Perfect For Your Workout PlaylistDo you enjoy listening to music while you workout? This time of year, it’s nice to jam out to some holiday music while you’re exercising. Here’s some of our favorite seasonal songs that have a quick beat that’s perfect for … Continue reading
- Stress ReliefStress is a burst of chemicals and hormones that can actually help you in certain situations. It?s that ?fight or flight? feeling that can literally save your life! However, when these chemicals are constantly coursing through your veins, problems can … Continue reading
- The Power of the Push UpThe push-up is a versatile body weight exercise that strengthens the upper body including chest, shoulders, triceps, and core. It?s a versatile muscle builder for all athletic levels. Small changes in hand and body position can produce big differences in … Continue reading