Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a GE Money Sport Fitness line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing caardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
- OutstandingOutstanding service! Recomended to a friend who bought a treadmill. read more
- Very SatisfiedI am very satisfied with both pieces of equipment I have purchased. Your employees are very friendly and knowlegable. I... read more
- Efficient and easyThey did a nice job of responding to my request regarding trade in of used elliptical equipment and gave a good price... read more
- Nice staff, great experienceVery nice,friendly and knowledgeable staff. read more
- Only Fitness ExchangeWe will only shop at the Fitness Exchange from here on out for our equipment needs. read more
- Thanks BrianBrian Stock was very helpful and knowledgeable It was a pleasure dealing with him. read more
- Love my Landice!Love the product! My experience from start to finish was exceptional!! I would highly recommend the Fitenss Exchange to... read more
- No PressureI would definitely be back to your store and recommend others. I DID NOT feel pressured into making a purchase. Thank... read more
- Like Family!Fitness Exchange interacts with us like family members. We have been doing business with FE for a long time and will... read more
- Best Buying ExperienceMy experience at fitness exchange was one of the best buying experiences have had. My sales person NIk Lasso was... read more
- Tips for Designing a Gym or Fitness CenterThere are a lot of factors to consider when deciding to start or update a gym, wellness studio, or corporate fitness center. Not only do you need to keep the health and well-bring of your clients’ in mind – but … Continue reading
- Healthy Pink Grapefruit and Avocado SaladDid you know that Avocado has 35% more potassium than bananas? Or how about that avocados have more fiber than other fruits as well as contain antioxidant boosters. This tasty fruit is a healthy addition to almost any plate. With … Continue reading
- Benefits of Push-Up BarsYou typically perform push-ups with your hands on the floor, but using push-up bars or handles can offer a couple of training benefits. Decreases Wrist Discomfort If you suffer from wrist discomfort, push up bars allow you to perform the … Continue reading
- How To Grill PeachesIn the heat of mid-summer, we reach the peak of peach season. Our family went peach picking at an orchard this weekend and we?ve been enjoying grilled peaches almost every night. It?s a healthy, quick and easy treat that my … Continue reading
- Benefits of Home GymsMany people ask why they should invest in a home gym. And there are a lot of reasons why it makes sense for most people. Easy To Use ? Most home gym machines are super simple to use. There?s preset … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Lemon Sorbet RecipeAn icy sorbet is a wonderful way to cool down in the summer. Sweet and refreshing, this cool treat will keep your tastebuds happy, and at only 30 calories per serving, it won’t bust your healthy eating plan. INGREDIENTS 4 … Continue reading
- Benefits of Buying Certified Pre-owned & Refurbished Fitness EquipmentThere are many benefits to buying Certified Pre-owned Fitness Equipment for your home gym. Add Variety without Breaking the Bank – If you?re starting with a blank slate and want to install equipment that targets different areas of the body, … Continue reading
- Benefits of Agility TrainingAgility is the ability to decelerate, accelerate, and change direction while maintaining proper body control without losing time in the transition. The benefits of agility training include: Injury Reduction. Sports Training. Quicker Reaction Times. Specifically in sports, players with higher … Continue reading
- July is National Watermelon MonthWatermelon is often taken for granted as a sweet, tasty summertime fruit. But as it turns out, watermelon is incredibly healthy too! Vitamin A found in watermelon is important for optimal eye health and boosts immunity by enhancing the infection-fighting … Continue reading