Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a GE Money Sport Fitness line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing caardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
- No PressureI would definitely be back to your store and recommend others. I DID NOT feel pressured into making a purchase. Thank... read more
- Outstanding.We’re completely satisfied. My wife loved it. The delivery guys were outstanding, as was your sales support. I... read more
- The ONLY place to shopI cannot say enough about how awesome my experience with Fitness Exchange has been with the purchase of my Landice L7... read more
- Nice transactionJust stopped in to buy some used plates. Staff was very friendly and knowledgable. When I asked about a used ab board... read more
- Nik was great!Nik was great! He really worked with us to give us the best deal, and he personally delivered and assembled the... read more
- Never anywhere else!We have purchased several pieces of fitness equipment from Fitness Exchange during the past few years for ourselves and... read more
- Back order but...The employees at the store are very friendly and helpful. Each of my purchases so far has been a pleasure with such... read more
- Great Addition to LHV!The overall experience was delightful and we are thoroughly enjoying our new elliptical. Great addition to the Lehigh... read more
- Thanks BrianBrian Stock was very helpful and knowledgeable It was a pleasure dealing with him. read more
- Outstanding Repair Service at a Great PriceHow often do you find a company that is both very honest and very competent? Fitness Exchange is one of those rare... read more
- Low Calorie Lemon Sorbet RecipeAn icy sorbet is a wonderful way to cool down in the summer. Sweet and refreshing, this cool treat will keep your tastebuds happy, and at only 30 calories per serving, it won’t bust your healthy eating plan. INGREDIENTS 4 … Continue reading
- Benefits of Buying Certified Pre-owned & Refurbished Fitness EquipmentThere are many benefits to buying Certified Pre-owned Fitness Equipment for your home gym. Add Variety without Breaking the Bank – If you?re starting with a blank slate and want to install equipment that targets different areas of the body, … Continue reading
- Benefits of Agility TrainingAgility is the ability to decelerate, accelerate, and change direction while maintaining proper body control without losing time in the transition. The benefits of agility training include: Injury Reduction. Sports Training. Quicker Reaction Times. Specifically in sports, players with higher … Continue reading
- July is the National Watermelon MonthWatermelon is often taken for granted as a sweet, tasty summertime fruit. But as it turns out, watermelon is incredibly healthy too! Vitamin A found in watermelon is important for optimal eye health and boosts immunity by enhancing the infection-fighting … Continue reading
- Benefits of Pool WorkoutsIt’s a heat wave outside and the pool is a great way to cool off. But it can also be a great way to incorporate fitness into your day. Pool workouts give you better balance and agility and it?s also … Continue reading
- Healthy Easy Hummus RecipeMost hummus is made with Tahini, a sesame seed butter, but I’ve found I prefer mine without it. I think it tastes better and is healthier without all the extra fat. I love this recipe because not only is it … Continue reading
- Health Benefits of Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)Summer is the season when our refrigerator is always stocked with hummus for dipping veggies and snacks. It’s refreshing, filling and great for a hot summer day. Made with chick peas, it’s not only delicious, but healthy as well. Weight … Continue reading
- Benefits of YogaThere are many different types of yoga, but most sessions are typically comprised of breathing exercises, meditation, and assuming postures (or poses) that stretch and strengthen various muscle groups. There are many physical benefits to practicing yoga. Increased flexibility. Increased … Continue reading
- Funny Diet QuotesI admit it, I gained some weight this winter. And here I sit, it’s already summer, and I still have a few pounds to take off. I thought I’d bring some levity to the situation by sharing some of the … Continue reading