Simply PRINT & COMPLETE the application and bring it to any of our stores for FAST APPROVAL.
On purchases of $499 or more with a GE Money Sport Fitness line of credit for one year from date of approved application. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments apply.
Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts. Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing caardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
- Nice transactionJust stopped in to buy some used plates. Staff was very friendly and knowledgable. When I asked about a used ab board... read more
- No BrainerRob was very helpful in the process of purchasing an elliptical. His knowledge along with firsthand experience made my... read more
- Only Fitness ExchangeWe will only shop at the Fitness Exchange from here on out for our equipment needs. read more
- Very PleasedI am very pleased with my purchase and thank Rob H. for taking all the time I needed to make the decision I did. He... read more
- Great Service!Great customer service from the moment we walked in the store to the moment the delivery/install team left. Keep it up!... read more
- Good customer service still does exist!Went in on Memorial Day Weekend looking to buy a Spin Bike and to take advantage of their Free Delivery/Free... read more
- Professional DeliveryThe delivery men were extremely professional and efficient. They were very respectful of my house. read more
- 2nd Purchase!This is the second piece we bought from this store. We will shop there again! read more
- Very good experienceThere were 3 people working at the store the day I purchased my spin bike. The younger girl greeted me immediately and... read more
- Very Happy with X1It's only been a few days but I am very happy with my purchase of LifeFitness X1 Elliptical and the service I got from... read more
- Take the Guesswork out of Food LabelsDid you know that when a food label says, “Sugar Free”, it doesn’t mean the product doesn’t have sugar? Food claims on packaging can be confusing – so listed below is the exact definition of what food packaging claims really … Continue reading
- Compare Your Workouts with the rest of America ? How Do You Stack Up?February is Heart Health Month. The American Heart Association recommends we exercise regularly: At least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity at least 5 days per week for a total of 150 minutes. OR At least 25 minutes of vigorous … Continue reading
- 3 Worst Workout MistakesEveryone has bad habits when it comes to exercise, but you really need to ditch these three workout mistakes to make the most of your time. Sports Drinks & Shakes – Sports drinks may give you a boost, but they’re … Continue reading
- 4 New Year?s Resolutions You Can Keep!Every year, millions of people make a plan to try and get healthy, lose weight, or get in shape. And it seems like every year after only a few weeks, most of us are falling off the wagon and giving … Continue reading
- Benefits of Plyometric TrainingPlyometrics is essentially jump training. It’s a training technique designed to increase muscular power and explosiveness. Plyometric exercises mimic the motions used in sports such as skiing, tennis, football, basketball, and volleyball. So it makes sense that these exercises are … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Eggnog RecipeEggnog has a tremendous amount of calories. The heavy cream, eggs and sugar contribute to the calorie total of about 340 calories per cup and a whopping 19 grams of fat. Instead of drinking your meal this holiday season, try … Continue reading
- Will You Eat 4500 Calories & 3 Sticks of Butter at Thanksgiving?According to research from the Calorie Control Council, the average American may consume more than 4,500 calories and a whopping 229 grams of fat from a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with turkey and all the trimmings. That’s the equivalent of more … Continue reading
- Low Calorie Apple Pie Crumble ToppingApples are in season which means that it’s time to start baking up some warm apple pie. Although apples are wonderful for you, most fruit pie recipes have a crust on top – delicious, but not the healthiest. I found … Continue reading
- Benefits of Medicine Ball TrainingMedicine balls are a versatile piece of gym equipment. Adding a medicine ball to a basic exercise is a good way of making that movement more functional. Holding something round is harder than holding something with handles. Their awkward nature … Continue reading