The Fitness Exchange attempts to ensure that the Content on this Website is complete and current. As indicated in the DISCLAIMERS set forth below, The Fitness Exchange does not guarantee that the information contained on this Website will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. The Fitness Exchange reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the content without prior notice to you. Furthermore, Fitness Exchange reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Fitness Exchange shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card.
HOW TO AVOID SCAMS AND FRAUD
You can avoid scams by adhering to the following common-sense rules:
- Only deal locally with people you can meet in person.
- NEVER WIRE FUNDS by any wire service.
- Fake cashier checks & money orders are common and should not be accepted as a form of payment. Banks will cash them and hold you responsible for the funds.
- Fitness Exchange, Inc. is not involved in any transaction and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, guarantee the accuracy of ads, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
- NEVER GIVE OUT FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
- Avoid deals involving shipper or escrow services.