Rowing is ideal exercise to keep in shape, lose weight, cross train, prepare to compete on the water or rehabilitate from an injury. Your whole body gets a complete workout from the efficient, rhythmic motion of rowing. Our Fitness Exchange staff can help you understand the benefits and techniques of indoor rowing.
- Low Impact – Rowing is easy on the knees and ankles.
- Lose Weight – Because so many muscle groups are engaged, rowing is an efficient calorie burner.
- Improves Joint Health – Each joint moves through a wide range of motion, increasing flexibility and strength.
- Total Body Workout – You use your entire body to complete each stroke which not only tones and tightens your legs, but also your upper body and core.
- Cardiovascular Health – Rowing increases your heart rate quickly and efficiently enabling you to maximize your aerobic workout.
- Compact – Most rowers can be folded out of the way when they’re not in use, making them great for any size space.